Feeling Hot Hot Hot


So, the other day it felt like spring... but now? It's like summer. The outside temperature is in the eighties. Inside, the thermostat reads 78 - I love it! Who knows how long it will last because it's not typically THAT hot here in March but I'm happy that it's here and will enjoy it while it lasts. I've been making plans to get a tattoo. I know, you're probably in shock and gasping for air but I've wanted one for a long time. I've been stuck on two ideas - one, a cross in the center of my upper back. The other - the Hebrew symbols for YHWH. YHWH in English is YAHWEH. Since I want to design my own cross and it will be the one that costs most I am going with YHWH on my ankle. I'll be sure to post a picture as soon as it's done. There's this really cool tattoo place in downtown Nashville called Billy Joe's Tattoos. You can check out an article (see link below) that was in the Tennessean in January about it. It's the place I plan to get my tattoo.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20060114&Category=NEWS06&ArtNo=601140314&SectionCat=&Template=printart
I've been going to this church in Murfreesboro. It's about 25 minutes south of here - even though you have to take 24 EAST. That's just crazy... it's CLEARLY south. It can be kind of confusing. But back to the story... I was at the church today and a woman comes up to me to ask if I go to Watkins. Her daughter goes to Watkins and happened to be at church today. How wild is that? Someone from Watkins is at the church I am going to, I love it. There was a mini reunion on the worship team today. Three of the Portland Vineyard folk were together again... Johannah, Guy and Ben. It was fun. We had a picture taken of the three of us so I'll try and get a copy sent to me and post it on this entry for all to see. You'll notice that Ben decided to copy Guy's wardrobe selection. He's always trying to be as cool as me. Actually, we didn't plan it at all. He added a sweater to his ensemble just to mix it up a bit when he realized I was wearing my black shirt. Alright, that's all for now. Hope you're warm where ever you are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home