Dinosaurs, Caterpillars and Giraffes
I was on the phone with Mason yesterday and suddenly the conversation turned to me being a dinosaur and him asking, "What you doing Dinosaur?" Dinosaur answered, "I'm eating leaves." Then out of no where Caterpillar joined the conversation and Mason asks, "What you doing Caterpillar?" Caterpillar answered, "I'm eating leaves." Mason replied, "No Giraffe eats leaves." Which cued Giraffe to join the conversation, "Yes, here I am. I'm eating leaves. We are all eating leaves together, Dinosaur, Caterpillar and Giraffe." Ah, how beautiful. So, if you ever playing that game TriBond where you have to find out the common denominator in three words and they happen to be Donosaur, Caterpillar and Giraffe... you now know the answer - LEAVES!
So, I'm on the Student Forum at school, right? I'm sure you heard, it was all over the news when I was elected (HA!). Well, we are starting a school newspaper... how cool is that? I guess they tried once before but it didn't work out too well. This time it's going to work. We just need some funding or printing services donated... or BOTH would be great. It's a cool time to be in Nashville because it's like the city is in a new phase of growth and expansion. The same thing with Watkins. We have good group of people representing on the forum and hopefully what we start this year will be built upon in the years to come. Our purpose for the paper is to inform and unify the student body as well as connecting with the community. We hope to put the paper in pdf format as well so that people can go online and check it out... even have an archive of past issues. Stay tuned, I'll let you know when it all works out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home