Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Never Should Have Left Her...

She was great. She listened. She always knew what I wanted and how to mix it with what I needed. I loved the way she ran her fingers through my hair. But it's over now and I'm not sure how to go on. I mean, I could look for someone else... but how will it work out... won't I always be comparing the next person to her? I'm pretty sure she was the best. It wasn't a brief relationship we had either, we were together for a long time - through good and bad. But I left her. I shouldn't have. I didn't want to. But I had to move on. And although it would have made me happy, she couldn't come with me. So, here I am... left with nothing but memories. How on earth am I going to find another hair stylist like Tonya? Today I colored my own hair - it's a little darker. It looks okay but I'm not sure I'm keeping it this way (that's why there's no picture attached to this post). I may add some highlights but I really, REALLY miss Tonya. Someone tell her I need here in Nashville, Tennessee. Tell her to move. We had a good thing going on... I want her back in my life. (sniff, sniff)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home